Jennifer Domingue is an associate attorney with the Cannabis Legal Group. Jennifer has significant experience working with cannabis businesses in a variety of matters, ranging from entity formation and licensing, to corporate governance, business relationship contracts and dispute resolution. Jennifer also advises cannabis business employers on maintaining regulatory compliance and works with employers to prevent and resolve labor and employment claims. In addition her cannabis business practice, Jennifer is also an experienced litigation attorney, successfully representing clients in the courtroom across the State of Michigan.
Jennifer holds a bachelor’s degree from The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and a law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia.
- State Bar of Michigan – Marijuana Law Section Member
- State Bar of Michigan – Business Law Section Member
- Women Lawyer’s Association of Michigan
- Women Grow Member
Speaking, Lecture Presentations and Media Appearances
- Account Marketing Doesn’t Suck: Being Legal in the Cannabis Niche – June 4, 2019 | Build Your Firm
- Slow going for medical pot licenses – January 6, 2019 | Traverse City Record Eagle
- Legalization of Marijuana: What’s Next? – November 7, 2018 | Click on Detroit