Travis Copenhaver is a senior associate attorney with the Cannabis Legal Group. Travis has significant experience in promoting the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act, and has provided dozens of municipal presentations to city council, trustee, and planning commission meetings throughout the state. In addition to cannabis services, Travis is also a seasoned trademark attorney, prosecuting hundreds of Federal Trademark Applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Travis holds an undergraduate degree from The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and a law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio.
- MMFLA License Acquisition
- Municipal and State Compliance
- Business Entity Formation
- Brand Management and Trademark Services
- Marijuana Law Section Member
- Intellectual Property Law Section Member
Speaking, Lecture Presentations and Media Appearances
- 4/20: Live Coverage of the 2019 Cannabis Holiday – April 20, 2019 | Leafly
- Home delivery for medical marijuana? Michigan regulators consider it – September 17, 2018 | Detroit Free Press
- Medical marijuana home delivery under consideration in Michigan – August 29, 2018 | MLive
- Michigan farmers welcome opportunity to grow industrial hemp – June 9, 2018 | MiBiz
- Craft brewers walk regulatory tightrope with cannabis-related products – May 27, 2018 | MiBiz