Andre Perrotta is an Associate Attorney with the Cannabis Legal Group. Andre is a licensed attorney with more than a decade of experience practicing as a corporate transactional attorney representing a wide range of corporate entities in all types of corporate matters.
Therefore, Andre provides keen insight and counsel molded by years of experience in all aspects of corporate law and regulatory compliance in order to address the various legal needs of his clients.
Andre has extensive corporate law experience ranging from:
- organizing and forming corporate entities;
- drafting and effectively structuring Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements;
- drafting and negotiating Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements;
- drafting and negotiating Employment Agreements, including addressing issues related to non-compete and non-solicitation provisions;
- drafting Professional Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Management Service Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements including Software as a Service Agreements, and many other corporate agreements.
Andre possesses the understanding and skills necessary to navigate highly regulated and complex fields of law as evidenced by his significant experience representing healthcare entities in the highly regulated field of healthcare law. Andre works with his clients to achieve the exceptional results considering the clients’ desired goals and the ever-changing legal environment. Therefore, Andre’s clients see him as a problem solver and a valued team member.
Andre has been recognized as a Rising Star Attorney in 2017 and 2018 by SuperLawyers magazine, and as a Top Lawyer in 2019 by dBusiness magazine. Andre provides unparalleled legal services to his clients, and approaches each client and client matter with the attention to detail they each deserve in order to fully understand, and appropriately address, the client’s issues.
Andre earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Cincinnati, and his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where he was a member of Moot Court and champion of the Gallagher Professional Responsibility Moot Court Competition.